Friday, June 22, 2007

Favorite Quotes from...

La LiLy y'all

- Oh Honey
- Reina
- Darling
- No soy mala hierba, solo hierba en mal lugar
- Cruiseazy
- oooola Ale Hola
- ush ush maniwis
- WTF?
- Be right Back (BRB)
- I Lika
- Do tell
- Woaw
- It cost a lot of money to look this cheap (Dolly Parton)
- m*o*n*d*a*y*s*u*c*k*s
- Rulea
- Pobrecita, pobrecita de ti
- Chafa
- Naaaaaaaacaaaaa
- Uy que Sad
- Beyotch

Y estas son unas quotes de sus favorite movies and sitcom...

Closer (2004/I)
Larry: I know who you are. I love you. I love everything about you that hurts.

Anna: Why is the sex so important? Larry: Because I'm a fucking caveman!

Dan: It's not safe out there. Alice: Oh, and it's safe in here?

Dan: I love you, and I need a piss.

Dan: You love her like a dog loves its owner. Larry: And the owner loves the dog for so doing. Dan: You'll hurt her. You'll never forgive her. Larry: Of course I'll forgive her. I *have* forgiven her. Without forgiveness we're savages. You're drowning.

Dan: Why are you dressed? Alice: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I didn't want to be wearing a dressing gown.

Alice: No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?

Larry: I think you owe me for deceiving me so exquisitely.

Larry: But we're happy... Aren't we?

Alice: I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.

Larry: You forget you're dealing with a clinical observer of the human carnival.

Anna: Am I, now?

Larry: Oh, yes.

Anna: You seem more like the cat that got the cream, you can stop licking yourself.

Alice: How can one man be so endlessly disappointing?

Dan: That's my charm.


Larry: A good fight is never clean.


Larry: Of course she enjoyed it. As you know, she loves a guilty fuck.


Dan: I fell in love.



Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.


Anna: I don't kiss strange men.

Dan: Neither do I.


Anna: I'm sorry you're...

Larry: Don't say it! Don't you fucking say you're too good for me. I am, but don't say it.


Dan: I want Anna back.

Larry: She's made her choice.

Dan: I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer. Larry: So where's the apology? Ya cunt.

Dan: I apologize. If you love her you'll let her go so she can be happy.

Larry: She doesn't want to be happy.

Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.

Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
Dan: And you left him, just like that? Alice: It's the only way to leave. "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye." Dan: Supposing you do still love them? Alice: You don't leave. Dan: You've never left someone you still love? Alice: Nope.
Dan: This will hurt.
Larry: Alice, tell me something that's true.

Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.
Larry: Dan, I lied to you. I did fuck Alice. Sorry for telling you. I'm just not big enough to forgive you, Buster.


Dan: When I get back, please tell me the truth. A

lice: Why?

Dan: Because I'm addicted to it. Because without it, we're animals. Trust me.

Alice: I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

Dan: At six, we stand round the computer and read the next day's page, make final changes, put in a few euphemisms to amuse ourselves...

Alice: Such as?

Dan: "He was a convivial fellow" - meaning he was an alcoholic. "He valued his privacy" - gay. "He enjoyed his privacy" - raging queen.



Alice: What would my euphemism be?

Dan: She was... disarming.

Alice: That's not a euphemism.

Dan: Yes, it is.


Larry: [on a photography exhibit] What do you think?

Alice: It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie. Larry: I'm the big fat liar's boyfriend. Alice: Bastard!

Dan: So, he's a dermatologist. Can you get more boring than that?

Anna: Obituarist?

Dan: Failed novelist, please.


Larry: There's a girl out there who calls herself Venus, what's her real name?

Alice: Pluto.


Dan: You think love is simple. You think the heart is like a diagram.

Larry: Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist, wrapped in blood! Go fuck yourself! You writer! You liar!
Larry: A heart is a fist covered in blood!


Anna: Don't stop loving me. I can see it draining out of you. It's me, remember? It was a stupid thing to do and it meant nothing. If you love me enough, you'll forgive me.


Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

Larry: You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise.


Dan: Deception is brutal.

Larry: Why didn't you just tell me the second I walked through the door? Anna: I was scared. Larry: You're a coward, you spoiled bitch.

Dan: You've ruined my life. Anna: You'll get over it.

[as Alice strips for Larry] Larry: Are you flirting with me?

Alice: Maybe.

Larry: Are you allowed to flirt with me?

Alice: Sure.

Larry: Really?

Alice: No, I'm not. I'm breaking all the rules.

Larry: You're mocking me!

Alice: Yes, I'm allowed to flirt.

Alice: Why isn't love enough?

Larry: Are you leaving me? Because of this? Why? Anna: Dan. Larry: Cupid? He's our joke.

Dan: Do you have any children? Anna: No. Dan: Would you like some? Anna: Yes, but not today.

Dan: You came to, you focused on me, you said, Hello, stranger.

Alice: What a FLOOZY!

Larry: You think because you don't love us, or desire us, or even like us, you think you've won. Alice: It's not a war.

Anna: I don't want trouble.

Dan: I'm not trouble.

Anna: You're taken.

Dan: I've got to see you.

Anna: Tough.

Dan: You... KISSED me!

Anna: What are you - TWELVE?

Dan: What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change; it's the currency of the world.

[first lines] Alice: Hello, stranger.

[each commenting on the other's lover] Larry: He's very pretty. Alice: She's... very tall.

Larry: You shouldn't smoke.

Alice: Fuck off.

Larry: I'm a doctor. I'm supposed to say things like that.

Larry: Everyone needs looking after.

Dan: I hate that I'm hurting you.

Alice: Then why are you?

Alice: You still fancy me? Dan: ...Of course. Alice: You're lying. I've been you.

Dan: I'm your stranger. Jump!
Anna: Love bores you. Dan: No, it disappoints me.

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 y Pulp Fiction




The Bride: Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now. EXCEPT YOU, SOFIE! You stay right where you are!

The Bride: It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it comin'. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting.

Copperhead: So I suppose it's a little late for an apology, huh?

The Bride: You suppose correctly.

Copperhead: You have every right to want to get even.

The Bride: No. No. To get even? Even-Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki's room, kill her, then wait for your husband to come home, and kill him. That would be even, Verntia. That'd be about square.

Title Card: "Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Old Klingon proverb.

O-Ren Ishii: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?

The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.

O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids.

Copperhead: So when do we do this?

The Bride: It all depends on when do you want to die? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Copperhead: How about tonight, bitch?

The Bride: Splendid, where?

Elle Driver: I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.

Hattori Hanzo: Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.

The Bride: [English] I've kept you alive for two reasons. And the first reason is information. Sofie Fatale: [French] Burn in hell, blonde bitch! I'll tell you nothing!

The Bride: [English] But I am gonna ask you questions. And every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss.

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Esmeralda: What is your name?

Butch: Butch.

Esmeralda: What does it mean?

Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit.

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Vincent: Thank you. Mind if I shoot it up here?

Lance: Hey, mi casa su casa.

Mia: I said God Damn... God Damn.

Jules: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.

Mia: I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Butch: I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie.

Fabienne: Blueberry pie.

Butch: OK, maybe not that fast...

Will & Grace

Will: C-3PO wasn't gay, he was British.

Jack: Women, can't live with them... end of sentence.

Jack: For your information, most people who meet me do not know that I am gay.

Will: Jack, blind and deaf people know you're gay. Dead people know you're gay.

Jack: Grace, when you first met me, did you know I was gay?

Jack: Let's touch tummies!

Grace: I want to marry...”the one."

Karen: And well you should, honey. How else are you going to get to "the two" and "the three"?

Grace: My dog knew.

Karen: Gosh, I don't think that I've ever been stressed out. Why would I be? I've got practically no responsibilities, my job's a breeze and I've got a KILLER rack. Good morning.

Karen: Hey Poodle.

Jack: Who's your daddy?

Karen: You are.

Jack: Hi, Grace. Who's your daddy?

Grace: [confused] His name is Martin Adler.

Karen: [to Grace] Oh Lord, honey, you are just as simple as that blouse you're wearin'.

Karen: Honey, I'm too tired to slap you. Bash your face up against my palm.

Jack: [rolls eyes and does so]

Jack: I cost a little more but I'm worth it.

Jack: Haley Joel Osment, you look fantastic!

Jack: Are you done? Wait a minute let me rephrase that. You're done!

Karen: You say potato, I say vodka.

Jack: OK, the hand is perfect, but it's more "are you kidding me with this, hoooooooooooe" Cher: Get a life. [walks away then turns around] Cher: [sings] If I could turn back time. Jack: [clears throat to sing] If I could turn back time, hoooooooooooe. Time hoooooooe. Time hoooooe. Time hoooooe. Cher: [slaps Jack] Snap out of it! [she leaves; Jack realizes who she really was and faints]

Karen: Anyone homo? Jack: I am. I am.

No comments: