Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Life

Ayer leyendo una VF vi un Ad de American Express llamado My Life.My card donde gente reconocida como Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Ellen Degeneres entre otros contestan este petite cuestionario que se me hizo interesante y me gustó la idea de hacer el mio aunque my card no sea AE.

My Name: Alejandra S B
Childhood Ambition: Work at Disneyland as a Princess
Fondest Memory: Skydiving
Soundtrack: Joaquin Sabina
Retreat: My room
Wildest Dream: Broadway Spree, living in France
Proudest Moment: Buying my own car
Biggest Challenge: Still to come
Alarm Clock: Enemy
Perfect Day: rainy day, at home, waking up late, cup of coffee, watching my favorite movies, not worrying about the clock.
First Job: Banjercito
Indulgence: Shopping
Last Purchase: Shoes
Favorite Movie: Sliding Doors Steel Magnolias
Inspiration: My Friends & Books
My Life: A little bit rough around the edges, but so far so good. Enjoying it everyday.
My Card: guilty pleasure

No comments: